Did you know, biryani is the most ordered food on online platforms in India for a few years now. According to Swiggy’s ‘StatEATstics report’ 2021, there were 155 orders for biryani every minute, which roughly translates to 2 orders every minute.
Even with the pandemic, the demand for fast food items hasn’t seen any fall, which means opening an F&B franchise is a risk-free and profitable investment.
The biryani as we know it today was introduced during the Mughal rule. It is one of the royal dishes which used to be served to the royal guests during the time of the Nawabs and the Nizams.
Biryani underwent many changes and in different regions, it is cooked differently. Among all Hyderabadi biryani is the most famous.
About The Biryani Chamber Franchise
offers many types of biryani including Veg options such as many kinds of Veg Biryani and Paneer Biryani, but the main highlight is the Non-Veg options, which include Hyderabadi Dum Biryani, Lucknowi Chicken Dum Biryani, Kolkata Biryani and more kinds of biryani. They also serve two kinds of Egg biryani.
For the ones who are concerned about their health, The Biryani Chamber also serves Heart Healthy Biryani, which consists of two mouth-watering biryani dishes. They use Olive oil and Brown rice while preparing the biryani. The biryani in this line is either veg or non-veg, while the veg uses paneer and veggies the non veg biryani is made of boneless chicken.
The menu also consists of add ons like roti, raita, curry and desserts such as kheer and gulab jamun. There are many kinds of beverages to match one’s taste.
The Biryani Chamber is a fast-growing fast-food chain and is planning to launch its outlets all over India.
Operating a franchise is a lot different from operating a self-owned business. It requires the owner or the franchisee to follow a set of rules and guidelines. There is very less freedom for the franchisor to work with free will regarding the franchise
As the franchise is operated under the FIFO model, most of the decisions are taken by the franchisor and the franchisee has to follow them.
- The area required to open The Biryani Chamber Franchise is 750 sq ft – 800 sq ft
- The franchise can be opened in any city or town in India. The franchisee has to analyse the market to know whether such a franchise can be profitable or not.
- The minimum amount that needs to be invested is 9 lakhs INR, while the maximum amount is 16 lakh INR.
- The Royalty offered to the franchisor is fixed at 4% per month.
Benefits of getting The Biryani Chamber Franchise
- Help with selection of site
- Give the proper guidance on store layout and designs
- Get a quality food supplier, which will help in offering quality food consistently
- Even an individual with no prior experience can set up a franchise. The individual will be trained by the franchisor
- Training to the staff members like cooks, waiters, cashiers/receptionists.
- Train the franchisee to manage the franchise
- Giving continuous support with the marketing and helping the brand grow
- Giving proper guidance to establish and launch the franchise.
Before launching the franchise, all the staff and you, the franchisee, will need to undergo a training program. This will ensure all the staff members have the skills to do their duties correctly.
The owner will need to attend the franchise management course, so to gain the knowledge and skills to smoothly run the franchise.
The food and beverage industry is blooming and operating a biryani franchise will surely give high returns to your investment.